Savana Signatures is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented person to join its Education Programme Team. The Education programme seeks to enhance the quality...
Welcome to Savana Signatures
Savana Signature (SavSign) is a registered Non-Governmental Organization in Ghana that has developed keen interest in the empowerment of youth and women through education. This is done mainly through and with the use of Information and Communication Technologies. Realizing that the development as a Nation and the North in particular will be much swifter when the development of the minds of the youth and women becomes a fundamental resources, Savana Signatures seeks to use ICT as a catalyst for rapid development.
In the year 2013, Savana Signatures as an organisation made strategic decisions and we are happy to share our 2013 Annual Report with you! Please find the link...
MOBILE FOR SOCIAL INCLUSIVE GOVERNANCE PROGRAMME All Voices Matter, Speak up! Tamale, 31st March 2014 – The All Voices Matter, Speak up Project is a Mobile for...
- Job Opportunity – Project Officer t.co/kfI4ndMqaZ Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for Websites
- @tonyhermit @ICDLAfrica @PresidencyGhana @GhanaianTimes @MTNGhana Thanks! We are happy to join the ICDL family @agbedela @martinekoopman Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @ICDLAfrica: World class #ICT #skills on the way to #Ghana as @savsign becomes our newest ICDL test centre! @PresidencyGhana @GhanaianTi… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @rashidair: Familiarizing with other participants @summer Institute of Sexuality and culture @savsign @edukans Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @iredghltd: Get to know more about Savana Signatures (@savsign ) t.co/iEwItp1OaV Time ago 9 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Distance constrains residents from attending meetings: t.co/r8c5U2GFC9 Time ago 18 Days via Twitter for Websites
- @martinekoopman that is interesting. What does their educational policy say about use of mobile phones in schools? Time ago 61 Days via Twitter for Websites
- RT @rashidair: @savsign peer educators want young people to be guided and not controlled #CSE facilitation training for teachers and studen… Time ago 63 Days via Twitter for Android
- Create and seize opportunities, join in the business of government, focus on the big picture: Mrs. Evelyn Arthur concludes @STARGhana #COP Time ago 69 Days via Twitter for Android
- NGOs should advocate for improved service delivery - Mrs Evwlyn Arthur @STARGhana #COP Time ago 69 Days via Twitter for Android
Follow @savsign on twitter.